Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Noel Is Suffering From Hemorrhoids !

HEMORRHOIDS ! A.K.A Zi Chong !
Hemorrhoids are cushions of tissue and varicose veins located in and around the rectal area. When they become inflamed, hemorrhoids can itch, bleed, and cause pain. Unfortunately a hemorrhoidal condition only tends to get worse over the years. That is why safe, gentle, and effective treatment for hemorrhoids is recommended as soon as they occur.

I have this zi chong on my ass last saturday after i studied with Penny and Mandy Yeo at Timessquare, Borders, Starbucks.
I think its because I sit down too long there.
Its so Freaking pain everytime when i stand up or move my ass !

Launching Date This Saturday !
WOOOHHHOOOOO !
Hope i can get my shoe size. =]

Saturday gonna study at Starbucks Borders!
Plus, will meet up with Kenny Wee and The One And Only Miss Yano !!! xD
Woot ! She's gonna get me PUSH UP BRAS !

NOTHING DO SO SIMPLY POST THING LAR.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment