Friday, February 12, 2010

1st Day Back From NS ! 12.02.2010

Woke up at 7 a.m to pack my stuff to leave for K.L.
Left Kem PLKN Temasya Rimba Templer at 9.00
Went home.. Check MSN, FB !
Most important was my computer !
Went to TimesSquare with my very own T-Level Waist Bag !
Aweeesccaaaamitteeee !
:D


Went straight to arcade.
Was hoping to see Aunty but she didnt work there today ! =[
Disappointed but Oh ! Well..
Went snooker... Played a few rounds of snooker. Damn WE suck !! Hahaaaa !

Bought New Year Clothes from SHOWROOM !
Support People ! xD
I dunno why I'm saying this also. xD
Reeeettttttaaaaarrrrdddd~

Did my very first PIERCING too ! :D
Gonna get screwed by my DAD !!!!
Teeeheee~



Now... Let the pictures do the talking.



Failed Posing


Calvin Wong & Me !

My Piercing



Botak in Beany ! Super Candid Wei !

No comments:

Post a Comment