Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trip to Thailand ! Shopping Rampageee !!

Went to Thailand on the 20th of March !
Crazy shopping experience !
Plus, the people there are like freaking friendly !

Woke up at 5.30 a.m.
Just to go to Thailand !
Drove there u know.
Freaking long drive.
Neck pain , slept in the car for 7 hours ! WTF?
Once reach Thailand straight go hotel den put our bags and started shopping !
The shopping ended at like 6 something..
Den went makan makan..
Shopping pictures got one... And so does the food !
After that went drinking at a pub..
Went in only, my father's like a celebrity !
Those girls dressed as cowgirls..
Friendly and hot ladies !
My dad's like a celebrity !
After that, went snooker with my DAD !!!
First time in shit hole wei !
But still won .. the scores are 3 - 0 !

Now.. time for pictures Baybeh !!!

Blue Magarita !

Deep fried giant prawns !


My sistah with her stupid face and my mom ! XD

My brother ! *Bboy Nicky*

Me and my sistah ! Stoned face. xD

Brother-Sister Hood ! Cheers !


3 very very EMO people. Middle one smiling. EPIC FAIL !
3 monkeys ! Me, my brother, my DAD !

My sister and my mother !

Peace ! xD


Sister's u know what *ehem**ehem*

Ladies at the bad ! Friendly people and HOT ! With my sister !

2 hot chicks with my brother !

This lady here is a very sweet and friendly person !

Charlie's Angel without 1 more !


Too many pictures de.
Want more?
Go my FACEBOOK profile and see.
One and only Noel Chia !
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment