Sunday, December 13, 2009

Barbecue And Poppy Night ! Awesome-ness !

Went to Mun Weng's barbecue party with my brother and Jarrel Kok the handsome one!
They were burning SPM notes to start the fire. LMAO !

After barbecue, sat taxi to Leisure Mall.
Waiting for Gabriel's mom to arrive.
Jarrel went and buy his "So Important" earrings.
Wooooo~~~
Saw Gabriel reach adi. Had to "Pik" inside the car becuase Jarrel's ass is so darn BIG !
Owh yea, Jarrel really thinks I am gay ! Hahahaa! I scared the SHIT out of him about tonite because he's overnite-ing at my house. LMFAO !

When we reached Poppy, it was still early. We pergi Coffee Bean to wait for Jarrel's friends.
They came so late that we almost couldn't masuk.
Aiyoyo, next time be punctual. =]
Went in Poppy adi, started to drink liquor.
Got so tipsy ! @@
Was very very high !
I keep shaking, but didn't manage to dance because SOMEBODY !! SOMEBODY !! ditched me.

Gabriel was very good u know, He pui me almost the whole night.
LOL !! He even tried to help me kao lui !
That girl was 21 years old.
Aww.. So sweet rite?
He's a very good friend indeed !


Thanks Gabriel !
Happy Birthday ! *In Advance*



Now, let the pictures do the talking.
Although, very little pictures. =]




Jarrel, Gabriel, and Me !

Noel, Jarrel, Gabriel



The Chia's ! Nicholas, Sherril, and Noel


This Guy Drinks Like Liquor Is Water. LMAO !
No feel on him.



2 Beautiful Ladies from Mun Weng's Party !



Don't Fuck With Us. We Play Hard !

Some Of The Pictures Haven't Received Yet. Got Time Sin Upload Ba.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment