Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Midvalley MegaMall ! Movies ! YamCha !

Around 3. 40, received a missed call from Kenny and Miss Yano.
Called them back and Yano ask me go to Midvalley.
I dunno wan go or not one. About 4 something, made up my mind to go out since this is the first time and might be the last time meeting Yano and all since she's going to Austrailia this Thursday.

Mom fetched me to Midvalley.
Couldn't find Little Taiwan. So pergi arcade play Daytona USA.
Damn ! The Daytona players there sucks !
No offence but they asked me "How u go to pitwork without going to the pit? Damn its unfair !"
I was like "WTF? U just have to touch the line." xD

Received a call from Yano and she asked me to walk straight until I see 1 leng lui and 1 leng zai.
OMG ! First time meeting The One And Only Miss Yano !!! Saw Kenny there also.
Hahaa !
Dia ada stomach pain. Want to "OH SI "

Waited for the movie to start ( Couple's Retreat )
After finish watch movie, pergi YamCha at Sri Petaling there.
Yano keep belasah me and pinch me and poke my geli spots.
"Somebody Gonna Get Hurt Real Bad !"

Finish YamCha adi, Kenny's friend fetch Yano home and den fetch me home.
Kenny says : Wei, get me something back from Austrailia ar !
Yano says : U want condom? Hahahaa !

Sorry MaFhan u guys yea.
Dui Bu Qi~ =]
And Thanks !!

Had A Great Time !

No comments:

Post a Comment