Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Marathon Day, LMAO !

Went to Timessquare today, First thing I did was pergi ke Arcade to Daytona.
Pergi sana saja, Calvin Wong gimme 2 tokens and left for lunch.
Played a few rounds. Suddenly, Lai Mun Chun received a phone call from his cousin saying that Calvin kena loulap and kena take somewhere adi.
I thought he kena belasah or something, den all of us straight run to 10th floor to se what happen.
Reach 10th floor liao, saw Ah Boy coming towards us and he brought us to the "Crime Scene"
We saw calvin sitting down there and he said this " I damn scared la, I wanna go home lar"
LMAO !
He explained to us what happen and we pergi cari Lim Jo U, the missing person.
Dunno where the guy bring him adi. We pergi cari Timessquare Bouncer and they came to help us. We followed them cari my missing friend. We practically ran around Timessquare finding for Jo U. Ran up and down. Go find at stairs, places that where he might bring Jo U to whack him or something .

Told Ya Jo U ! Dont zou maii those sui yong. XD Sure bad things happen to u one. Hahaa !
Chill BTW, I just JK.
Cari cari cari, den went to arcade for the second time to see whether he might be there and found Jo U.
Thank God !
He at counter there shout "Mahai ! U left me there alone. I go everywhere find u ! Where u all go o?!"

Lepas tu, go find back bouncer so that we can find that SOHAI uncle that lou lap my kawan-kawan.
Pergi sana , Pergi Sini. Kepe running here and there. So tired. Went Daytona awhile. Jo U was so EMO the whole day.
Go chill awhile at Sek Hou. I took Calvin's camera and play with it.

Decided to go home. Den went to Calvin's house and blog bout this.
Lepas tu balik rumah.
Phew ! Tiring day !

No comments:

Post a Comment